Join the Hop To It® Team
Are you ready to join our team?
Our mission is to collaborate with our clients as they strive for order, organization, increased productivity, and calm well-being in their lives and businesses.
We are a member of the National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals (NAPO)
Click below to hear how to say NAPO:
We work hard, learn a lot, and have fun.
What’s In It For You
All Employees Enjoy:
- Flexible Schedule
- Training and Professional Development Opportunities
- Regular Performance Feedback and Promotion Opportunities
- Team comradery and events
- A collaborative, supportive work environment
Professional Organizers May Qualify For:
- Membership in National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals (NAPO)
- Membership in NAPO Baltimore
- NAPO University – Going Pro: The 3 Professional Practices Classes OR NAPO Certificate of Study
- Compensation: $ 15 – $ 30 per hour based on job role and qualifications
- Up to 30 hours per week (Please note – shift hours are not guaranteed)
- Flexible Schedule, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Weekend and evening hours are occasionally offered or required
Our team means everything to us.
If our employees aren’t happy, then no one is. We value our team members, employees and independent contractors.
We strive to create a supportive, thriving, and welcoming place to work.
A Typical Day
If anything’s for sure around here, it’s that one day is usually not like the next.
You’ll work with clients one on one or on a team on a wide variety of projects and tasks.
Some days are quieter and others, busy and active.
You’ll work directly with clients on site or remotely. In addition, you might help out with things behind the scenes as well.
It’s more than aligning spice jars on a shelf. You’ll hear clients’ stories, see smiles on their faces, and sometimes even a tear or two.
No matter what your role, if you have an idea or see an opportunity for improvement, speak up because your voice matters.
Who We Help
- Busy Professionals
- Overwhelmed Moms and Dads
- Business Owners
- Empty Nesters
- Chronically Disorganized
- People with health Issues or physical Impairments
- People Moving or Relocating
- Estate Cleanouts and Auction Support Services
- Children and Teens
- Young Adults
Equal Opportunity Employer
Hop To It Organizers, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Were We Meant to Meet?
If this excites you and feels like it could be a good fit, apply today.