You probably already know that moving is a major life stress event. Often, accompanying a change in residence, there are other top life stress events as well. You can check your score on the Holmes-Rahe Stress Inventory to see how recent or upcoming stressful events might affect your health.
Because one of our core goals is to help our clients achieve calm well-being in their lives, we offer this service to you. Our smooth transition relocating and moving service includes four modules to choose from and can be combined to fit your situation.
Moving soon? Call (443) 741-2575 or use our contact form and receive your FREE phone assessment to get started.
Relocating & Moving Program
Module 1: Floor Plan Design
Module 2: Pre-Move Services
Module 3: Move Management & Coordination Services
Module 4: Post-Move Services
Think of the assistance we offer to you as the bread on your sandwich. Our services come into play before and after move day, and we can also help support activities surrounding your move, including the day of.
Before Your Move
Take advantage of our floor plan design and pre-move services enabling you to take only the items that you can be confident will fit and that you want, need, use, and love to your new home.
Coordination Surrounding and Day of Your Move
Have peace of mind that details, even ones you may not have thought of yet (like what are you going to do with your dog while movers are working in your home), will be addressed and solutions thoughtfully presented.
After Your Move
After the movers (or you, if you’re going the DIY route) have completed the move to your new home, employ our unpack and put-away service. You’ll be able to get back to your routines much faster (days rather than weeks) than trying to do it all yourself.
Below are some benefits you could enjoy when using our relocating and move modules:
- Module 1: Floor Plan Design
- Know in advance which pieces of furniture will fit nicely in the home and where they will go
- Be able to better visualize how you will live and function in your new home
- Give the movers and other helpers a clear idea of where and how to place furnishings
- Module 2: Pre-Move Services
- A lighter, less stressed feeling after working with us to sort, de-clutter, disperse and organize household furnishings and items
- Packing process is more efficient – fewer boxes, packing paper, bubble wrap, and other supplies are needed (saving you money)
- Faster loading of the truck (because everything is organized)
- Moving non-essential items is lessened, or even eliminated, leaving you with the furniture and household items you truly need, want, use, and love
- Module 3: Move Management & Coordination Services
- Receive informed recommendations on vetted vendors and related services, already researched for you
- Reliance on an experienced and detail oriented move coordinator who keeps track of all the activity that goes on surrounding and on your move day
- Learn tips and what to do to get your home ready for the MLS photo shoot and potential buyer walk-throughs (up to %90 of buyers shop a home online before deciding to see it in person)
- Module 4: Post-Move Services
- Sleep well the first night in your home, then wake up and have your coffee (your bed was made, and your kitchen essentials unpacked and put away on the day of your move)
- Have a more functional home faster, without an aching back (your kitchen, bedrooms, and bathrooms are unpacked and put-away first)
- Yes, there’s a pile of boxes and paper, but the boxes are broken down and the paper bagged, and they’re stored out of traffic patterns and living spaces
There are many more benefits that you can experience when you choose to work with our team.
Ready to schedule an initial appointment? Contact Us today!
You are invited to review program pricing information below:
Please contact us to discuss your project needs. Customized packaging options are available.