Senior Move Management Service
As an older adult you may have already started thinking about rightsizing to more manageable living quarters.
It can be overwhelming to think about how many things you’ll need to go through and decide what to take with you to your new home.This period of transition can be filled with anxiety and stress.
There are many details to manage and decisions to make. We guide you through this process with patience, care, and attention to detail.
Plan early and don’t delay.
Read this informative article from the New York Times: Aging Parents With Lots of Stuff, and Children Who Don’t Want It
Senior Moving Services
- Sort and organize household items to be packed
- Personal shopping and recommendations for furniture or products needed for organizing your new space
- Help locate and coordinate movers
- Space plan, unpack, and set up your new home
Household Item Dispersal Services
- Sort and organize household items to be dispersed to family, friends, and others
- Coordinate with family members, friends, and community for dispersal to them
- Locate and recommend resources for donations, selling, online auction, estate sale
- Arrange bulk trash removal, document disposal, and shredding coordination
Pre-market Preparation Services
- Coordinate contractors for repairs, painting, re-carpeting, and other needed services
Home Staging Consultation
- Use appropriate existing or rental furnishings, decor, and accessories in order to show your home at its best
- Recommend a Realtor or work with yours to get your home sold fast
There are many more custom services that we provide. Your situation is unique to you.
Hop to it tip: Not quite ready for the big move?
Allow plenty of time and start talking to family members, friends, and community connections to find out who to give household items and treasures to when the time comes.
Please contact us to discuss your project and receive an estimate. Rates can vary depending on your exact needs and situation.
We’re proud to offer customized solutions fit specifically for you and your situation.